|Name:||David Monroe - Short Sale Real Estate Agent|
|Company:||Keller Williams Western Realty|
|Email:||Contact David Monroe - Short Sale Real Estate Agent (Keller Williams Western Realty)|
|Address:||500 SE Everett Mall Way, #B200, Everett, WA, 98208|
|Description:||Real estate agent specializing in short sales and other difficult home sale situations, including foreclosure, bankruptcy, probate, estate, divorce, no equity, fixers, and more.|
I have been a real estate investor since 1990 and have expanded my services to help others purchase and sell their homes.
My extensive real estate investing experience brings the following valuable capabilities:
- Short sale specialist in Seattle, Washington and surrounding areas in King, Snohomish, and Pierce Counties. I work with a short sale real estate team that handles the short sale process with banks at no charge to the seller or buyer. If the sale of your home requires the lender to take a discounted payoff on the mortage, I will help facilitate the sale and help you through the complex short sale process. If you're a buyer, I can help you avoid many of the pitfalls often associated with purchasing short sales.
- Unique and powerful marketing strategies--Your home will get the maximum exposure to buyers, typically showing up on the first page of Google searches within the first week or two.
- Expertise in negotiation in buying and selling homes. I know first-hand how important it is to negotiate the best deal on a purchase and to get the highest price possible when selling.
- Knowledge of how to "package" a home to sell. This is critical to set your house apart from the competition when selling.
- Protection from unseen surprises when buying. My personal experience buying houses can help you become aware of potential problems before they become your problems.
- Market knowledge. I don't stop at determining how much a house is worth or relying on general market statistics. I keep a pulse on neighborhood trends, economic trends, and legislative changes that affect homeowners.
I focus on educating home buyers and sellers to prepare them to make informed decisions. I stay on top of the latest buying, selling, and unique marketing strategies with over 100 hours of real estate continuing education every year.
Areas of Expertise
- Short Sales - If the sale of your home requires the lender to take a discounted payoff on the mortgage, we will handle the process from beginning to end, navigating the short sale process for you. Our short sales are negotiated by experienced professionals specializing in short sales.
- Marketing - Getting your house in front of prospective buyers is crucial. Our unique marketing strategies will get your house in noticed by buyers who are ready to buy now.
- Selling "not so pretty" houses. Does your house need some updating or fixing up? Are you unable or unwilling to make repairs to your house before selling? I have buyers looking for these types of houses.
- Finding bargain properties with motivated sellers: Foreclosures, estate sales, job transfers, etc.
- Short Sales - If you're a buyer, you're likely to run across a short sale, even if you're only looking at a few houses. These properties can be bargains, but there can be associated risks. I'll help navigate you through the short sale process so you'll avoid many of the pitfalls typically associated with purchasing a property that's a short sale.
"My mother wanted to sell her home and needed representation. I helped her interview several real estate professionals and together we chose to hire David Monroe. The most beneficial skill of David's is his knowledge of the industry. He assured us of a quick sale with proper pricing, and sure enough we got a full price offer the first day the home was listed. Once the house was under contract, David stayed in regular contact with us via phone calls, e-mails and in-person meetings. We were never left wondering 'what's going on with the transaction'. He provided thorough explanations when answering questions and followed through on every promise."
Lajwan Hammon, Seattle, WA
"My husband and I were facing foreclosure on our house and we didn't think we had the option to sell because we owed more money on the house than what it was worth. David came to us and gave us the option of doing a short sale and saving us from having a foreclosure on our credit. He worked with the bank and took care of everything for us. Now we are able to move on from this with a more positive outcome than it would have been without his help. If anyone were in our situation I would highly recommend that they try this option and I can only hope they have someone like David to help them through it."
T. & J. Laird, Marysville, WA
"We will definitely recommend your services to our friends and business associates if the occasion arises in the future."
Annette and Craig Peck, Puyallup, WA
"We want to thank you for the hard work and from what has been a very positive house selling experience."
Dave and Cindy Tucker, Kirkland, WA
HTML, CSS, "raindrop" logo, and generic header image © Market Leader, Inc. All rights reserved, Inc. All rights reserved. Logos and service marks owned by copyright holder.