Luxury Home for Sale in Canyon Park - Bothell, Washington
This property has been SOLD.
23508 53rd Ave SE, Bothell, WA 98021 MLS # 126449 $600,000
For more information, contact me at 206-905-8590, or visit my website at www.sellnorthwesthomes.com.
(More photos below.)
Luxury Home for Sale in Canyon Park - Bothell, Washington - 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 2,629 Square Feet. Owner financing available.
Bothell’s finest! Come and see the exquisite workmanship on this luxury home for sale. Completely remodeled with over $600K in upgrades, no detail has been overlooked. Located down a private road, this home for sale on just under an acre has beautifully landscaped grounds with a tranquil pond and fountain, and a 9-hole putting green and a sand trap. This home for sale has a fabulous interior layout featuring red birch hardwood floors, sound-proofed master bedroom, speakers throughout the house with separate volume controls in each room, two gas fireplaces with programmable remotes, a spacious well-designed office, and built-ins throughout. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a nicer home for sale in Canyon Park or anywhere in the Bothell area.
|Year Built:||1990 (completely remodeled in 2004)
||Parking:||3 Car Attached Garage
|Bedrooms:||4||Lot Size:||0.87 Acres|
The gourmet kitchen in this home for sale is a chef’s dream, with thick granite slab counters, custom cherry cabinets, wine fridge, and Viking appliances. The kitchen includes a double range, double gas cook top and grill, pot filler, and copper range hood.
This home for sale includes a 9-hole putting green, with each hole presenting its own challenge. The putting green is glued onto a 6” thick slab of concrete to eliminate settling, and is rugged enough to be cleaned with a hose or pressure washer. The adjacent sand trap is filled with special renderings from Montana that won’t compact when it gets wet, maintaining consistency regardless of the weather.
Rather take a full swing? A 30’ tall X 40’ wide practice net is used to catch balls that can be hit off the mat. Balls can also be hit as a mid-fairway bunker shot from the sand trap into the net.
Pond and Fountain
The 4-foot deep pond has a 12” deep area going in approximately two feet from the edge for additional child safety. The pond has two heavy duty continuous low-power pumps and is on a self-filling timer that is connected directly to the irrigation system. A fiber optic light system in the pond with 12 lights can be set to automatically come on, and creates a great visual effect at night.
Want to use the pond as a Koi fish pond, but are afraid of critters like raccoons and birds getting to the fish? No need to worry—the pond has a motion detector which can be set to automatically trigger the sprinkler system over the pond to scare away any unwelcome animals that are getting too close.
The barbecue area is plumbed with natural gas, so there’s no need for propane bottles or tanks. It’s built to fit almost any barbecue without the leg stands, has plenty of storage for accessories in the drawers below, and is fire-protected all around with tile. It also includes a convenient 120V outlet and spot lights above the grill area.
The dual-zone central HVAC in this home for sale allows separate control of upstairs and downstairs areas, making this house very comfortable in the winter and summer. The HVAC system has air scrubbers and ultraviolet units that eliminate most airborne contaminates, including mold, fungi, and viruses. The entire house has been hermetically sealed, so you won’t feel any drafts in this house.
- Slate-like roofing material is made from a composite of rubber and tires, and can withstand pressure washing and cleaning without damaging it.
- Pure copper gutters and flag pole.
- Plenty of under house storage, with an easily accessible locked storage door under the porch and plenty of lighting.
- 12-station irrigation system for watering the lawn and flowering areas, and a precision timer with day and time settings to comply with watering restrictions affecting the Bothell area.
- Yard shed with provisions for a dog door and heated dog area, large enough to store a riding lawn mower and plenty of yard tools. The shed has a dry covered area in back for storing firewood.
- Outside fire pit built into back patio.
- Three-season covered porch.
View Larger Map
Additional information on this home for sale can be found at: 23508 53rd Ave SE.
This is NOT a short sale.
Did you find this property using a search engine or a link from another website?
If so, consider this:
- In addition to you, many other buyers are also seeing this property online.
- If you have a home to sell, I will use the same marketing strategies to give your home the best exposure to potential buyers, helping your home sell quickly at the highest possible price.
Keller Williams Western Realty
Phone: (206) 905-8590